OUR TEAMMeet the people behind our work:
MEG GRAHAM, Principal
BES, B.Arch (University of Waterloo), MDesS (Harvard University), OAA, FRAIC
Meg is known by her clients and the studio for her critical insight and passion for design. Developed over years of practice, her expertise is broad and varied; Meg has led numerous award-winning residential, institutional and retail projects, along with initiatives in master-planning and adaptive reuse. She is the Principal in Charge of the new Student Commons on the University of Toronto’s St. George campus and previously led a number of other projects for the University of Toronto, including the Chestnut Residence Dining Hall + Offices and several projects for the Faculty of Medicine. She leads the majority of superkül’s extensive single-family residential portfolio, comprising houses and cottages located in urban, suburban and geographically disparate rural locations across Ontario.
Since 2001, Meg has taught design at the John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design at the University of Toronto, and has been a visiting lecturer/critic at architecture schools in Canada and the US. An articulate communicator and advocate for design, Meg has contributed her expertise in volunteer and board positions that speak to her strong leadership role both in and beyond the design community. A past Chair of the Toronto Society of Architects, she is a member of the City of Toronto Design Review Panel, the Harvard University GSD Alumni Council, and the Board of Directors of the University of Toronto Schools.
Meg received her professional architecture degree from the University of Waterloo (B. Arch, 1997), winning the American Institute of Architects Gold Medal in her thesis year. Subsequently, she earned a postgraduate degree from Harvard University (MDesS, 2003). Meg is a registered architect with the Ontario Association of Architects (OAA) and in 2015 was made a Fellow of the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (FRAIC).
- Ian Douglas, Associate
- Alexandra Lavallée, Architectural Designer
- Bernard-Félix Chénier, Architectural Designer
- Connar Walik, Senior Architectural Designer
- Erica Govan, Senior Architectural Designer
- Janean Bruhn, Interior Designer
- Jennifer Esposito, Senior Architectural Designer
- Kenneth Wong, Architectural Designer
- Kevin James, Senior Architectural Designer
- Mark Ross, Architectural Designer
- Quan Thai, Architectural Designer
- Shea Gallagher, Project Manager
- Tristan Roberton, Architectural Designer
- Will Elsworthy, Senior Architectural Designer