Home Review magazine details how our Compass House project is an example of a shared ethos of sustainability between architect and client resulting in spaces that are not only respectful of the planet but also beautiful that can be cherished for years to come.
We are delighted to share that our A Room with a View project has been shortlisted as a 2018 Architizer Award Finalist in the Residential Interiors category. Public voting is open until July 20th and we would greatly appreciate your support. Please visit the link and follow the instructions below in order to cast your vote: https://vote.architizer.com/
1. Select the green <Sign Up to Vote> box in the top right corner
2. Create a login using your email address
3. You will receive an email confirming your email address
4. Select the link in the email
5. Scroll down the page until you see the AA+ Popular Choice Awards title
6. Just under this to the left you will see: ALL, SEARCH, NEXT, RANDOM
7. Click on the search button and type: A Room with a View
8. Select the green <VOTE> button under A Room with a View
9. Click the <Confirm Vote> button in the pop-up
We are looking to add a Business Development + Marketing Assistant to our team. Read more +
April and May were big months for superkül birthdays. Izat, Kevin, and Shea all wore the hat. (Ian was away for his birthday but we ate cake on his behalf.)
+House is the subject of the recently published Home for Health: Creating a Sanctuary for Healing. Authored by the client, Hilton Tudhope, the book is an invaluable resource for those considering a healthy and sustainable approach to design and construction. Details can be found at: www.buildforhealth.com.
In this edition of the umlaut update, we celebrate recent achievements and unveil new projects on the horizon.
Principal Meg Graham discusses superkül’s collaborative process in creating a one-of-a-kind home designed to showcase an art collection while maximizing the potential for indoor-outdoor spaces. Read more +