We are delighted that our project – A Room with a View – has won yet another award, its fourth! Selected by an esteemed jury for Remodeling Magazine’s Design Awards as a Grand Winner, A Room with a View was one of only nine winning projects in six categories. Learn more +
Our A Room with a View project is the 2018 Architizer A+Awards Jury Winner in the Residential Interiors category. With entries from over 100 countries, the A+Awards represent some of the best of architecture worldwide, with jurors, comprising equal parts architects + designers, cultural thought leaders, developers and other creatives. We are honoured to be recognized amongst the winning projects. Learn more +
We are delighted to share that our A Room with a View project has been shortlisted as a 2018 Architizer Award Finalist in the Residential Interiors category. Public voting is open until July 20th and we would greatly appreciate your support. Please visit the link and follow the instructions below in order to cast your vote: https://vote.architizer.com/
1. Select the green <Sign Up to Vote> box in the top right corner
2. Create a login using your email address
3. You will receive an email confirming your email address
4. Select the link in the email
5. Scroll down the page until you see the AA+ Popular Choice Awards title
6. Just under this to the left you will see: ALL, SEARCH, NEXT, RANDOM
7. Click on the search button and type: A Room with a View
8. Select the green <VOTE> button under A Room with a View
9. Click the <Confirm Vote> button in the pop-up
We were delighted to be listed as one of the top 15 Architecture firms in the city by BlogTO. Read more about Toronto’s architectural innovators here.
The Wood WORKS! Awards program recognizes people and organizations that, through design excellence, advocacy, and innovation, are advancing the use of wood in all types of construction. Sustainably-sourced wood products contribute significantly to the overall environmental performance of any building by reducing the embodied energy of a building, minimizing pollution, improving energy performance, and sequestering carbon. Our Active House 2 project was recognized in the Environmental Building category, that recognizes projects that demonstrate how some, or all, of these attributes are part of the building’s design and construction. Congratulations to the team!